Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YouTube's Site Down... Completely Down!

OK, this has got to stop! It's ridiculous!

For the past two nights in a row, YouTube has been unable to load on my computer. I know I know, they warned me: site maintenance was scheduled.

But in times past, I was able to still get onto the site during this maintenance time. But lately: phew!

YouTube should warn us about the time left and the severity of these maintenance sessions... They are annoying.

YouTube should redirect traffic to a status page of the maintenance, so everyone isn't left hanging.

A side note: why does the title of the YouTube page come up, but the rest of the page never loads? hmmm....

***If you have a complaint, email me at StuffWrongWithYouTube@gmail.com and I will probably post it.



No comments:

Post a Comment