Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How Annoying?!?! YouTube Autoplay when Video Browsing (and opening new tabs)

YouTube quicklist screenshot

If you're like me, I browse through YouTube and find all a much of videos that I want to see. I open these videos in new tabs and let them load while I browse more.

But wait, then I have to pause each individual video so that they don't all start playing.

WHO USES QuickList? SHAME ON YOU! (Why? Just because, ok?)

YouTube quicklist

QuickList is fairly impractical in my experience. I mean it is a good concept, but if you have a DSL or slower connection speed, it is nice to let your videos load ahead of time. and QuickList does not allow that.

***If you have a complaint, email me at StuffWrongWithYouTube@gmail.com and I will probably post it.



No comments:

Post a Comment