Saturday, March 28, 2009

Recommendation for YouTube Insight: Timeline Markers

YouTube Insight graph
YouTube Insights is a great tool, but there is no doubt it could be better.

If you're like me, you like playing with your YouTube videos to get more views: tweaking the titles, adding new tags, changing their category, or linking them up with annotations. I like seeing the effect my changes have using the Insight feature. Yet, this is hard because, unless I write down the date, I only know the approximate time I made the changes and try to guess if the trends on the graph are aligned with them.

YouTube should add a feature where the user can insert timeline markers in the graph, in order to make correlating trends easy to recognize.


***If you have a complaint, email me at StuffWrongWithYouTube@gmail.com and I will probably post it.



No comments:

Post a Comment