Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Insight data should be emailed to users

YouTube Insight
Note: dates and numbers were edited out of this picture.


As everyone knows, keeping records is important. Through Google Analytics,I have all my data collected about my visitors to websites (including this one) sent to me weekly. I have the data sent to me in PDF form and I store it in my email forever, just so I have a record of it.

YouTube's Insight is extremely similar to Google Analytics, yet there is one annoying difference: YouTube Insight has yet to make a feature allowing reports to be emailed to the user automatically.

Better yet, YouTube should join Analytics and Insight together (or allow tracking code from the user to be submitted on their YouTube pages).


***If you have a complaint, email me at StuffWrongWithYouTube@gmail.com and I will probably post it.



No comments:

Post a Comment